Monday, December 7, 2009

An Explanation of my Review Labels

I enjoy reading, watching movies, and a wide variety of other activities.  Since many of the posts that seem to be coming out of this blog already are reviews, I wanted to elaborate on my reviewing standards.  I will be rating films, videos, and books on a five star rating system.  A rating of four or five will be labeled as a hit.  Therefore, one could easily use the label cloud to find something that I thought was favorable.  Three is something I did not feel too strongly about either way.  A one or a two will be labeled as a flop.

As my reviews go on, I may devise a more complex system.  Currently, this is simple enough.  If a reader finds their tastes similar to mine, perhaps they can use my blog as a way to check out a new book or movie.  If one's taste differs, then I suppose this will be a good way to know what films to avoid.

Readers:  If you read the review, please share your thoughts with me.  Be it about the film, movie, or book; or my review itself.  Recommendations are always more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment