Sunday, January 3, 2010

Review: Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic

My fiance and I rented Confessions of a Shopaholic for a light-hearted movie to watch.  We have been falling behind on new releases, and I remember every time we saw a trailer for it, we'd both mention wanting to see it.  We made the right choice in renting this one.  My fiance enjoyed it, so this might be a pretty good chick flick to watch that the guys won't cringe about either.  Read on for the full review.

Review

This movie isn't some epic thought provoking film, so viewers should keep that in mind while watching this film.  It is really just a fun film.  Isla Fisher is aborable in this movie.  I think her ability to portray the main character as such a likeable, allbiet not money smart, woman is what made this movie.  As a not so typical girl who absolutly loaths shopping, I still found this movie very enjoyable.  It didn't focus so much on her shopping as it did on how she handles her new job writing for a financial magazine.  There is enough romance and shopping to keep the girls into it, and plenty of slapstick style comedy that the guys should love as well.  An all around winner in my book.  4 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment